Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe in one of church cookbooks.
Make and share this Ginger-Peanut Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 3 dashes Tabasco sauce or 3 dashes hot pepper sauce
- 8 ounces corkscrew macaroni
- 20 fresh pea pods, trimmed
- 1 small cucumber, quartered lengthwise and sliced
- 2 medium carrots, cut into long strips
- 1 medium yellow peppers or 1 medium green pepper, cut into strips
- 3⁄4 cup thin sliced radish
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1⁄3 cup chopped peanuts
- Mix all ingredients in jar and shake to combine. if desired, chill up to 3 days. Salad:.
- cook macaromi according to package. During last 30 seconds of cooking add pea pods. Rinse with cold water and drain well. Combine macaroni & peas with all other ingredients, except peanuts in large bowl. Add ginger dressing, toss lightly. Cover and chill 2-8 hours Toss and serve. Sprinkle peanuts on top.
- This will serve 6, or 12 side dish servings.