1/2 Photos of Ginger Peanut Chicken Pasta
Hungry Chefs's Note:
Fresh and light, the flavors in this creamy pasta dish are so amazing you'll want to lick the plate!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 3 boneless chicken breasts (skinned and chopped)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2/3 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 limes, juice of
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped chives (optional)
- 1Cook chicken in skillet, approximately 2-3 minutes per side.
- 2Take chicken out of skillet and set aside.
- 3In small bowl, dissolve corn starch in 2 T. milk.
- 4Stir in remaining milk and add to skillet.
- 5Cook for 1 minute, or until thick and bubbly.
- 6Reduce heat to low.
- 7In another small bowl, mix peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, and red pepper.
- 8Stir into milk mixture until smooth.
- 9Add chicken, chives, and cilantro.
- 10Toss with pasta and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Peanut Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 762.5
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.6 mg
- Sodium 432.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 110.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.6 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 37.4 g