Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
This goes great with chicken nuggets or any veggie or cracker you wish to dip in it.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped gingerroot
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat cook onions, ginger, and garlic in oil about 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except vegetables; cook about 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until hot.
- Pour in your favorite dip bowl and serve hot dip with your favorite crackers, veggies, or chicken nuggets.