Recipe by KissaK1
This is from the Betty Crocker Quick & Easy Cookbook. If you do everything beforehand, the actual cooking time is pretty quick. And all you need is one pan and a small bowl! This dish tastes really good with roasted green beans and spicy potato fries :)
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large peach, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 2⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- In 10 or 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork with salt and add to skillet. Cook pork until browned, turning over once (about 4-6 mins).
- Stir in peach slices, brown sugar and gingerroot. Cook 2 minutes, stirring once or twice, until peach slices are tender.
- In small bowl, mix broth and cornstarch; stir into pork mixture. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 2-5 minutes, stirring once or twice, until sauce has thickened.