1/4 Photos of Ginger-Peach Jam (no pectin needed)
Another fantastic recipe from my upstairs neighbor, who likes to raid my fruit trees, and always gives me the wonderful things she makes with that fruit. I love to use this jam poured over chicken pieces in a crock pot, or covered in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the peaches in boiling water for 1 minute, or until the skins loosen.
- 2Then plunge them in ice water.
- 3Slip off the skins, halve the fruit and remove the pits.
- 4Cut the peaches into 1 inch pieces.
- 5In a large, non-reactive pot, mix the peaches, sugar, ginger, lemon juice and allspice.
- 6Simmer over medium heat for 30 minutes, or until the mixture thickens and mounds on the spoon.
- 7Ladle into jars and store in the fridge for up to 2 months.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger-Peach Jam (no pectin needed)
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.8
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 89.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g