1/1 Photo of Ginger Peach Crumble
A spicy-sweet topping of crumble gingersnaps turns peaches into a warm, homey dessert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425*.
- 2Evenly distribute the peach slices in the bottom of an unoiled nonreactive 9-inch pie pan or 8-inch square baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle the peaches with the brown sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice.
- 4Top with the crumbled gingersnaps.
- 5Bake for about 20 minutes, until the peaches are bubbling and tender when pierced with a fork.
- 6Serve warm or at room temperature, plain or with frozen yogurt.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Peach Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.8
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 191.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 2.1 g