A spicy-sweet topping of crumble gingersnaps turns peaches into a warm, homey dessert!
Make and share this Ginger Peach Crumble recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 425*.
- Evenly distribute the peach slices in the bottom of an unoiled nonreactive 9-inch pie pan or 8-inch square baking dish.
- Sprinkle the peaches with the brown sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice.
- Top with the crumbled gingersnaps.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until the peaches are bubbling and tender when pierced with a fork.
- Serve warm or at room temperature, plain or with frozen yogurt.