Recipe by carolinafan
Haven't tried this yet but plan to when it is time to grill. From Taste of Home.
Top Review by Ginny Sue
This sauce was very tasty with chicken; I used boneless skinless chicken breasts. The only problem we had was that it left a lot of "gunk" on the grill when finished cooking; I guess that was the peach preserves.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed chicken broth, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 1⁄2 lbs bone-in chicken parts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cornstarch, broth, preserves, sherry, soy and ginger in a 2-quart saucepan until smooth.
- Cook over high heat until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Place chicken on lightly oiled grill rack over medium-hot heat.
- Grill, uncovered, 20 minutes, turning often.
- Brush with 1 cup broth mixture and grill 20 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink, turning occasionally and basting frequently.
- Serve with remaining sauce.