1/3 Photos of Ginger Orange Tilapia
I Cook Therefore I Am's Note:
From the Costco recipe magazine, posted for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To prepare the marinade, in a small bowl, whisk together orange juice and peeled garlic, ginger and oil.
- 2Place the fillets in a shallow dish and cover with the marinade for 20-30 minutes.
- 3Remove the tilapia from the marinade and reserve it.
- 4Dredge the fillets in seasoned flour to coat shaking off excess.
- 5Heat 2 tbs oil in a large saute pan over medium high heat and add tilapia and cook until lightly golden 3-4 minutes per side and then remove from the pan.
- 6Add remaining marinade to the pan bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute, reduce heat and simmer until it has a glaze consistency, 3-4 minutes.
- 7Pour the sauce over the tilapia and garnish with green onions.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Orange Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.1
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 65.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 25.6 g