From the Costco recipe magazine, posted for safe keeping.
Make and share this Ginger Orange Tilapia recipe from Food.com.
- To prepare the marinade, in a small bowl, whisk together orange juice and peeled garlic, ginger and oil.
- Place the fillets in a shallow dish and cover with the marinade for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove the tilapia from the marinade and reserve it.
- Dredge the fillets in seasoned flour to coat shaking off excess.
- Heat 2 tbs oil in a large saute pan over medium high heat and add tilapia and cook until lightly golden 3-4 minutes per side and then remove from the pan.
- Add remaining marinade to the pan bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute, reduce heat and simmer until it has a glaze consistency, 3-4 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the tilapia and garnish with green onions.