Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious with chicken, turkey and pork. Use it to baste during the last few minutes of grilling or use as a marinade before grilling and basting. from Canadian Living mag.
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh gingerroot
- salt and pepper
- In a small saucepan, stir together marmalade, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, gingerroot, and salt and pepper to taste, bring to boil.
- Remove from heat and stir well.
- Let cool to room temperature if using as marinade.
Tasted awful, too sour and bitter, not recommended to waste ingredients to make this.
delicious! easy to make and tasty