1/2 Photos of Ginger Orange Marmalade Scones!
Yummy in your tummy! A subtle taste of ginger combined with orange marmalade. What's not to like? All wrapped up in a mouth-watering melt-in-your mouth scone!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F.
- 2Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and ginger together.
- 3Add the egg, marmalade and mix.
- 4Add in the butter and use a fork or pastry cutter to blend into mixture until it is crumbly.
- 5Add milk slowly and mix until the dough comes together. Add more milk if needed. Dough should come together so that you can roll it out.
- 6Place dough on a board and gently bring it together.
- 7Divide into half.
- 8Press down on each half until a circle is made. Repeat with the other half.
- 9Using a knife, cut each cirle into 4 and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- 10Sprinkle a little sugar on each scone.
- 11Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Orange Marmalade Scones!
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.3
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 54.8 mg
- Sodium 401.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 4.4 g