Yummy in your tummy! A subtle taste of ginger combined with orange marmalade. What's not to like? All wrapped up in a mouth-watering melt-in-your mouth scone!
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and ginger together.
- Add the egg, marmalade and mix.
- Add in the butter and use a fork or pastry cutter to blend into mixture until it is crumbly.
- Add milk slowly and mix until the dough comes together. Add more milk if needed. Dough should come together so that you can roll it out.
- Place dough on a board and gently bring it together.
- Divide into half.
- Press down on each half until a circle is made. Repeat with the other half.
- Using a knife, cut each cirle into 4 and place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle a little sugar on each scone.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.