- 1 cup unsalted margarine
- 2 cups mangoes, sliced thin
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange zest
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 teaspoons grated gingerroot
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 2 tablespoons of margarine in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- When bubbling, add the fruit and sauté 2 to 3 minutes until softened.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients and put set aside to cool on the counter or in the refrigerator.
- When cool, fill crepes for desired amount.
- Top with non-diary whipped cream or sorbet.