Recipe by internetnut
Antipasto salad, dipping sauces, and sherbet are suggested pairings. I found this recipe at Tops courtesy of Eat Chicken.com. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 2 lbs chicken wings (24) or 2 lbs chicken drumsticks (24)
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large plastic resealable bag, place orange juice concentrate, lemon juice, Hoisin sauce, sugar, canola oil, ginger and garlic. Seal and shake to mix. Add chicken wings, seal and shake to coat evenly. Refrigerate overnight, or up to 3 days.
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a large sheet pan with aluminum foil. Spread wings on foil. Bake for 45 minutes, until brown and shiny.
- Transfer to serving platter.