1/1 Photo of Ginger Orange Chicken - Hcg P2
A fairly easy, tasty way to eat your fruit and protein in one meal while on the HCG diet, phase 2. Keep in mind that the orange counts towards 1 of your daily fruits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat pan over MED heat.
- 2Sprinkle chicken with pepper.
- 3Add chicken to pan and stir fry until brown on all sides, about 5-10 minutes.
- 4Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- 5Squeeze juice of orange quarters over chicken. Peel & separate juiced orange into sections.
- 6Add juiced orange sections, ginger, lemon juice, and basil.
- 7Stir well.
- 8Cover and simmer for about 20-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Orange Chicken - Hcg P2
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.1
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 64.0 mg
- Sodium 65.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 23.2 g