A fairly easy, tasty way to eat your fruit and protein in one meal while on the HCG diet, phase 2. Keep in mind that the orange counts towards 1 of your daily fruits.
- Preheat pan over MED heat.
- Sprinkle chicken with pepper.
- Add chicken to pan and stir fry until brown on all sides, about 5-10 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Squeeze juice of orange quarters over chicken. Peel & separate juiced orange into sections.
- Add juiced orange sections, ginger, lemon juice, and basil.
- Stir well.
- Cover and simmer for about 20-30 minutes.
Horrible. I made this for my husband and I. We threw it away. Even though we were hungry for dinner. YUCK!
I have to give this a 5 star...it was tasty and easy to prepare...the flavors worked great with this dish...I loved the extra juice from the orange that it had and served it on my side salad as a dressing...yummy dish that will be made often...thanks for posting...made for Spring 2012 PAC