1/1 Photo of Ginger Oatmeal Crisps
Barb Gertz's Note:
These cookies are low in fat and also a good diabetic cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl beat eggs until frothy.
- 3Add sugar, ginger, vanilla and salt; mix until sugar is dissolved, about 2 minutes longer.
- 4Blend in butter and baking powder, then fold in oats.
- 5Cover a large cookie sheet with ungreased foil.
- 6Drop the batter onto sheet in rounded teaspoonfuls spaced 2" apart.
- 7Bake in center of oven until the edges are golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
- 8remove from pan while hot and cool on a rack.
- 9Repeat with remaining batter.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Oatmeal Crisps
Serving Size: 1 (419 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.7
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 63.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g