1/2 Photos of Ginger Oatcakes
My step-mother gave me this recipe in 1991 from a Better Homes and Garden Lite Cooking insert. I asked her for the recipe and got a lot of help but then my step mother found the original recipe! I was so excited (almost as excited as when the Recipe Zaar community found a recipe just like it for me!) These are great pancakes!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat milk over low heat until just hot.
- 2Stir in oats.
- 3Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes
- 4Combine egg, egg whites, oil and molasses. Stir into oat mixture.
- 5Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- 6Add oat mixture and stir til moistened.
- 7Spray nonstick pan and cook pancakes until golden brown, turning when the.
- 8top side begins to bubble.
- 9Makes a dozen 4 inch pancakes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Oatcakes
Serving Size: 1 (780 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.7
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.8 mg
- Sodium 156.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 4.3 g