Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
i got this out of a homebaked cookbook excellent gingernut recipe makes a large amount keeps well
- 4 cups plain flour, sifted
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 185 g butter, melted
- 1 cup golden syrup
- 1 egg
- preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- grease 2 trays.
- mix flour ginger and bicarb in bowl.
- add sugar butter golden syrup and egg.
- roll into balls.
- place onto tray and flatten.
- bake for 12 -15 minute.
- makes a lot not sure on servings.