Recipe by Lorac
A simple way to dress up pork chops!
Top Review by daisygrl64
Just finish having this for dinner, and WOW it was fantastic! I used 1 cup of chicken stock for more sauce. also when I was done frying the chops I added them to the pan and let them boil on high for about 3-4 minutes, this really helped give the chops more of the flavor. I used boneless chops. Other then that, it was enjoyed by all of us. :)
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 4 scallions, minced
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet.
- Lightly dust chops with flour.
- Saute chops over medium high heat 3-4 minutes per side or until browned.
- Remove chops to a serving plate and keep warm.
- Add broth to skillet, bring to a boil, stirring to scrape up any browned bits.
- Add ginger and cook 2 minutes.
- Add mustards, scallions, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Pour sauce over chops and serve.