Recipe by ChrisMc
This quick glaze for steak makes a nice meal for two if you have a little time to let it marinate it; otherwise, set it up the night before, and you'll have flavorful steaks ready to grill when you get home. These work on a regular grill, a Foreman-type grill, or on the broiler.
- 3⁄4 lb strip steak
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim fat from steak and score diagonal lines on both sides of steak (Be careful not to cut all the ways through).
- Mix garlic, mustard, ginger, and soy sauce.
- Spread on both sides of the steak and marinate at least 1 hour.
- Grill steaks, basting with remaining sauce (I use my George Foreman grill).