Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have had this recipe pre-DH and used to make it all the time and lost it in the move to Florida and found it again, today. It is easy to make and very flavorful. Easy for weeknights and delicious enough for company.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 8 scallions, minced
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- flour to dredge chicken breast
- Pound chicken breasts between plastic wrap until about 1 inch thick.
- Dredge chicken with flour that has been seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat on medium heat and cook chicken until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Increase heat to medium high.
- Deglaze skillet by heating broth to boiling.
- Scrape browned bits on bottom of pan into broth.
- Add ginger to pan and cook, stirring frequently about 2 minutes.
- Stir in mustards and scallions, cook for 30 seconds.