1 hr 5 mins
Serve this cake drizzled with caramel sauce (Kittencal's Brown Sugar Caramel Sauce or Ice Cream Topping goes well with this cake) and whipped cream, it's moist, rich and so delicious, and even better made a day ahead!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350° (oven rack to second-lowest position).
- 2Grease and flour a 12-inch Bundt pan (shake out excess flour).
- 3Sift the flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together in a small bowl.
- 4Add a medium bowl, beat or whisk the molasses, sugar, sour cream, eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- 5Whisk in 1 cup boiling water and oil, then the dry ingredients; mix well to combine.
- 6Transfer to prepared pan.
- 7Bake for about 45-50 minutes, or until cake test done.
- 8Cool in pan for 20 minutes, then invert to a plate to cool completely.
- 9Serve slices of cake drizzled with caramel topping and a dollup of whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Molasses Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.0
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 389.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 36.7 g
- Protein 4.7 g