Recipe by Lorrie in Montreal
Flavour Flavour Flavour! Its quick for a week-night healthy delicious dinner. From Mix 'n Match Meals in Minutes for People with Diabetes
Top Review by mary winecoff
Although I used the grill and I used leg quarters instead of breast but that is the only thing I changed. Next time I will add more mint as I like that flavor but most people will be satisfied with the slight hint that this dish has. Thank you for sharing. Made for Photo Tag.
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped of fresh mint
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and chopped (about 1 tablespoon, or use 1 teaspoon ground ginger)
- 3 medium garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 (5 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 medium tomatoes, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix mint, ginger, and garlic, together in a food.
- processor or small bowl.
- Add yogurt and coriander.
- Place chicken in a bowl and pour mixture on top.
- Marinate 15 minutes, turning once during this time or longer if you have time.
- Preheat broiler.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place chicken with some marinade on sheet.
- Discard remaining marinade.
- Broil chicken about 5 inches from the heat source for 5 minutes per side.
- Serve with sliced tomatoes along the side.