Dedicated to my fellow ginger addicts. The time on this is a little up in the air, really. Depends on how much time you want to spend taking out your frustrations on those poor limes.
- Juice the limes. You should wind up with about 1/4 cup of juice. Reserve the juiced halves.
- In a bowl, mash the lime halves, juice, rum, mint, sugar, and ginger with a spoon or masher of choice.
- Allow it to sit for about 20 minutes, and then strain into a bowl. Discard the solids.
- Fill 4 glasses with ice, 1/2 cup rum mixture and 1/2 cup club soda.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.