- 2 limes
- 2⁄3 cup white rum
- 10 mint sprigs, plus more for garnish (1/2 cup and then some)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 cups club soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Juice the limes. You should wind up with about 1/4 cup of juice. Reserve the juiced halves.
- In a bowl, mash the lime halves, juice, rum, mint, sugar, and ginger with a spoon or masher of choice.
- Allow it to sit for about 20 minutes, and then strain into a bowl. Discard the solids.
- Fill 4 glasses with ice, 1/2 cup rum mixture and 1/2 cup club soda.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.