1/3 Photos of Ginger-Mint Mojitos
Dedicated to my fellow ginger addicts. The time on this is a little up in the air, really. Depends on how much time you want to spend taking out your frustrations on those poor limes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Juice the limes. You should wind up with about 1/4 cup of juice. Reserve the juiced halves.
- 2In a bowl, mash the lime halves, juice, rum, mint, sugar, and ginger with a spoon or masher of choice.
- 3Allow it to sit for about 20 minutes, and then strain into a bowl. Discard the solids.
- 4Fill 4 glasses with ice, 1/2 cup rum mixture and 1/2 cup club soda.
- 5Garnish with mint sprigs.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger-Mint Mojitos
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 26.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: