1/2 Photos of Ginger Milk Tea
Adapted from Gourmet, from the Internet. Something to rival hot chocolate. .and good if you have extra ginger around.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the water and ginger to a boil in a small pot. Once it is boiling, turn off the heat.
- 2Stir in tea and cover. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in milk and sugar, and add more sugar if needed.
- 4Pour the mixture through a sieve into a large (6-cup) blender, discarding the solids.
- 5Blend the mixture until foamy (use caution when blending hot liquids), then pour into mugs. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Milk Tea
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.0
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 19.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
black tea leaves