1/1 Photo of Ginger Marmalade Jelly Roll
Slocan cook's Note:
A plain jelly roll with ginger marmalade in the middle to make a sweet dessert
My Private Note
Jelly r ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- 2Break eggs into a large mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer until fluffy and light.
- 3Add sugar gradually to mixture and beat until well combined.
- 4Slowly add dry ingredients to egg mixture continuing until batter is nice and smooth.
- 5Pour batter onto a jelly roll pan lined with parchment paper spreading batter out evenly to cover all the corners.
- 6Put into preheated oven for 10 minutes or until lightly done on top.
- 7Lay out a dry dish towel and coat lightly with icing sugar.
- 8Invert cake roll onto towel and roll up slowly into the towel.
- 9When cooled unwrap cake roll and coat with ginger marmalade.
- 10Roll up carefully and store in refrigerator to keep for longer storage time.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Marmalade Jelly Roll
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.4
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 80.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: