Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
A plain jelly roll with ginger marmalade in the middle to make a sweet dessert
Make and share this Ginger Marmalade Jelly Roll recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Break eggs into a large mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer until fluffy and light.
- Add sugar gradually to mixture and beat until well combined.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to egg mixture continuing until batter is nice and smooth.
- Pour batter onto a jelly roll pan lined with parchment paper spreading batter out evenly to cover all the corners.
- Put into preheated oven for 10 minutes or until lightly done on top.
- Lay out a dry dish towel and coat lightly with icing sugar.
- Invert cake roll onto towel and roll up slowly into the towel.
- When cooled unwrap cake roll and coat with ginger marmalade.
- Roll up carefully and store in refrigerator to keep for longer storage time.