1/3 Photos of Ginger Marmalade Cake
Had this recipe for ages and never used it, until now! Served it today at our church coffee morning and it went down a storm, everyone asked me for the recipe...thought I'd share it. It's also fat free!
My Private Note
small p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak the mixed fruit in the tea overnight until the fruit swells.
- 2Pre-heat the oven to 180C, Gas Mark 4.
- 3In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar.
- 4In another bowl mix the egg and marmalade, then add the fruit mix, ground ginger and treacle.
- 5Mix wet and dry ingredients together.
- 6Mix well and place in a lined or non-stick 8x11-inch tin and bake in the oven for approx 40 minutes.
- 7Leave to cool before slicing.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Marmalade Cake
Serving Size: 1 (889 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 5.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: