Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Tuna steaks with Asian flair.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon green onion, sliced
- 4 (6 ounce) fresh tuna steaks, about 1 inch thick, rinsed and patted dry
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except tuna.
- Place tuna steaks in a plastic ziploc type bag. Add Marinade to bag and seal. Set bag in a shallow pan.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally to coat.
- Lightly coat the grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drain tuna and discard marinade.
- Grill fish for 10 ro 12 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork (about 145 degrees F), turning once.
This was a great recipe. We didn't use the green onion and we used sushi grade tuna and only cooked it to medium rare. We also cooked on an indoor grill pan and served it with egg noodles. It was extremely flavorful and easy to make!
This was extremely flavorful and very easy to make. This was a great, healthy weeknight meal. We are having a problem with our outdoor grill, so we made this in the grill pan and it worked out great. Served with roasted eggplant. Thanks!