Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Tuna steaks with Asian flair.
Make and share this Ginger-Marinated Tuna Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon green onion, sliced
- 4 (6 ounce) fresh tuna steaks, about 1 inch thick, rinsed and patted dry
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except tuna.
- Place tuna steaks in a plastic ziploc type bag. Add Marinade to bag and seal. Set bag in a shallow pan.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally to coat.
- Lightly coat the grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drain tuna and discard marinade.
- Grill fish for 10 ro 12 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork (about 145 degrees F), turning once.
This was a great recipe. We didn't use the green onion and we used sushi grade tuna and only cooked it to medium rare. We also cooked on an indoor grill pan and served it with egg noodles. It was extremely flavorful and easy to make!