Tuna steaks with Asian flair.
Make and share this Ginger-Marinated Tuna Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except tuna.
- Place tuna steaks in a plastic ziploc type bag. Add Marinade to bag and seal. Set bag in a shallow pan.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally to coat.
- Lightly coat the grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drain tuna and discard marinade.
- Grill fish for 10 ro 12 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork (about 145 degrees F), turning once.
This was extremely flavorful and very easy to make. This was a great, healthy weeknight meal. We are having a problem with our outdoor grill, so we made this in the grill pan and it worked out great. Served with roasted eggplant. Thanks!