I got this marinade from a recipe for a tagine. The chicken has a wonderful flavor when cooked.
Make and share this Ginger Marinade for Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Blend salt, ginger, pepper, garlic, oil, & lemon juice in a bowl.
- Take a skewer (preferably) or sharp knife & poke several holes into the chicken.
- Rub the mixture into the chicken so that all sides are covered.
- Place chicken into a glass bowl & cover with the remaining mixture. Let it marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Cook the chicken either baked, broiled, or grilled. All are good.