Recipe by Nasseh
I got this marinade from a recipe for a tagine. The chicken has a wonderful flavor when cooked.
Top Review by Deantini
I made this marinade for a bit less than 1 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken and I am not sure if it is because of not having less chicken, but the flavour turned out way too salty. I marinated for 4 hours.
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 3 medium garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb skinless chicken
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend salt, ginger, pepper, garlic, oil, & lemon juice in a bowl.
- Take a skewer (preferably) or sharp knife & poke several holes into the chicken.
- Rub the mixture into the chicken so that all sides are covered.
- Place chicken into a glass bowl & cover with the remaining mixture. Let it marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Cook the chicken either baked, broiled, or grilled. All are good.