Ginger Macadamia Biscotti
- HEAT oven to 350°F Position rack in center of oven. Spray cookie sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- PLACE cake mix, flour, ginger, lime peel, melted butter, eggs and macadamia nuts in large mixing bowl. Blend 1 to 2 minutes with an electric mixer on low speed until well blended, scraping bowl often (dough will be very stiff).
- TRANSFER dough to prepared cookie sheet. With floured hands, shape dough into two rectangles, each 14-inches long by 3-inches wide by 3/4-inch thick, about 4 to 5 inches apart on sheet. Mound the dough so it is slightly higher in the center than at the edges.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until firm to touch. Remove from oven and cool on sheet for 10 minutes. Leave oven on.
- CUT each rectangle into 3/4-inch slices on the diagonal using a sharp kitchen knife, while still on cookie sheet. Carefully turn slices onto their sides. Return cookie sheet to oven.
- BAKE an additional 10 minutes. Turn oven off and let biscotti remain in oven until crisp; 30 to 40 minutes. Remove from oven and transfer biscotti onto a rack. Cool completely.
- PLACE white chocolate chips and shortening in a resealable food storage bag. Microwave 30 seconds on MEDIUM HIGH (70% power). Knead mixture in bag. Microwave another 30 seconds on MEDIUM HIGH. Knead. If necessary, microwave an additional 10 to 15 seconds, until chips are melted. Cut a small corner from bag. Drizzle melted white chocolate over biscotti.