Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
It's log! It's log! It's long, it's brown and it's round! Cook time is chill time.
Make and share this Ginger Log recipe from Food.com.
- Whip the cream and divide into two portions.
- Divide the pineapple into two portions. Chop one portion finely.
- Mix the finely-chopped pineapple into half of the crean.
- Place the sherry in a saucer. Dip each cookie briefly in sherry and sandwich with the pineapple-flavored cream to make a log.
- Place the log on a serving dish and cover with remaining cream.
- Use a fork to lift the cream into peaks.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with the chopped nuts and decorate with remaining pineapple chunks before serving.