Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are very good on the grill, can also be made with swordfish and halibut steaks. Enjoy!
Make and share this Ginger-Lime Tuna Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- If fish steaks are large, cut into 6 serving pieces.
- In shallow glass or plastic dish or resealable plastic food-storage bag, mix remaining ingredients except lime wedges. Add fish, turn to coat.
- Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate, turning fish once, for at least 1 hour but no longer than 24 hours.
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat. Remove fish from marinade, reserve marinade.
- Cover and grill fish about 4 inches from medium heat 11 to 15 minutes, brushing 2 or 3 times with marinade and turning once, until fish flakes easily with fork and is slightly pink in center.
- Discard any remaining marinade. Serve with lime wedges.