Recipe by M&A's
My husband won't eat fish unless its Tilapia, so I've had to find ways to make it interesting. This is my favorite variation I've done so far. I generally serve this with fresh snow peas or green beans splashed with teriyaki sauce.
Top Review by Catie H.
My 15 year old boy loved it. A little to much lime for him, but I accidentally cooked it in the lime juice, so next time I won't and I won't sprinkle much on his. Great flavors.
- 12 ounces tilapia fillets
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the lime zest, ginger, paprika, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle mixture on both sides of each tilapia filet.
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add the fish filets to the pan and cook on medium-high for 4 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle finished filets with lime juice.