This recipe was featured in the June 2001 issue of Shape magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Rub a 10 ounce skinless salmon fillet with just enough olive oil to coat.
- 3Place in a 10-inch nonstick skillet with an ovenproof handle.
- 4Season with salt and pepper, a squeeze of lemon or lime, and freshly grated ginger or garlic to taste.
- 5Bake 12-15 minutes or until firm to the touch or to your liking.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger-Lime Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.9
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 73.9 mg
- Sodium 96.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 28.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: