- 1 1⁄4 lbs salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemons or 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger or 2 teaspoons grated garlic
- 2 limes (halves squeezing over baked salmon at the table)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Rub a 10 ounce skinless salmon fillet with just enough olive oil to coat.
- Place in a 10-inch nonstick skillet with an ovenproof handle.
- Season with salt and pepper, a squeeze of lemon or lime, and freshly grated ginger or garlic to taste.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until firm to the touch or to your liking.