Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was featured in the June 2001 issue of Shape magazine.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemons or 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger or 2 teaspoons grated garlic
- 2 limes (halves squeezing over baked salmon at the table)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Rub a 10 ounce skinless salmon fillet with just enough olive oil to coat.
- Place in a 10-inch nonstick skillet with an ovenproof handle.
- Season with salt and pepper, a squeeze of lemon or lime, and freshly grated ginger or garlic to taste.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until firm to the touch or to your liking.
Made this with the lime juice and ginger..wrapped it in tin foil and let marinade for an hour or so, then put on the barbecue for 12 minutes, it was really delicious. =)
This is fabulous. I couldn't believe how easy this was! I used the zest and juice of a whole lime and fresh ginger. YUM! I'll be making this one again.
Me & dh both enjoyed this. Was easy to prepare as well.