Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
was served this salad at a luncheon..did not come home till I got the recipe..
- 1 head green leaf lettuce, torn
- 1 ripe peach, pitted, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, torn
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- salt and pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- In a large salad bowl, toss together lettuce, peaches and parsley.
- In small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients together and pour over lettuce.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Serve chilled.