- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into long, thin strips
- 1⁄2 bunch baby bok choy, roughly chopped
- 4 white fish fillets
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 pieces aluminum foil or 4 pieces parchment paper, cut about 12-inch x 12-inch
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut carrot into thin long strips.
- Divide bok choy between foil squares. Top with fish fillets, carrot and pepper.
- Combine ginger, lime juice, honey, and sesame oil in a small bowl.
- Drizzle a little on each packet.
- Fold foil over the top, seal ends; place on baking tray.
- Bake at 375-400* about 15 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Serve topped with sliced green onions, if desired.