Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this from Bon Appetit, but it originated at SKYCITY at the top of the Space Needle in Seattle.
- 1 lime, quartered
- 4 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1⁄2 cup citrus-infused vodka
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 cup ice
- 2 slices limes
- Run 1 lime quarter around rims of 2 Martini glasses. Place 3 T sugar on small plate. Dip rims into sugar. Place all lime quarters, 1 T sugar, vodka, lime juice, and ginger in a cocktail shaker. Mash with muddler or end of a wooden spoon until lime wedges are crushed. Add ice; shake well.
- Strain mixture between prepared glasses. Garnish with sliced lime.