- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 750 ml sparkling water (like Perrier or San Pellegrino)
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 1⁄4 cups vodka (optional)
- 1 lemon, wedged, for garnish
- 3 ounces candied ginger, garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 1 cup water, sugar, & ginger to boil in small saucepan.
- Stir constantly till sugar dissolves-1 minute
- Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature, about 15 minute.
- Pour in sparkling water, lemon juice, 1 cup ginger syrup (and vodka) over ice in large pitcher, stir gently. Garnish and serve.