1/3 Photos of Ginger Lemonade
1 hr 15 mins
Yia Yia's Note:
Refreshing summer drink, good for tea time, too! From the Betty Crocker website several years ago. Take advantage of lemons on sale and enjoy a sip on a spring afternoon!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar water and gingerroot in an 8 quart heavy pan.
- 2Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and cool 15 minutes. Remove gingerroot.
- 3Pour sugar mixture into a pitcher or large glass or plastic container.
- 4Stir in lemon juice and refrigerate at least on hour until chilled.
- 5Serve over ice garnished with lemon slices.
- 6I'm not sure of the number of servings. I've halved this and served it at tea attended by 9 and had plenty.
- 7Cooking time is chilling time.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 41.5 g
- Protein 0.4 g