Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Ginger Lemon Tonic recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups chilled apple cider or 2 cups apple juice, divided
- 1⁄4 cup grated peeled fresh ginger, divided
- 1⁄3 cup frozen lemon sorbet
- lemon slice (optional)
- Place 1 cup cider in a blender.
- Place 3 tablespoons grated ginger on several layers of damp cheesecloth. Gather edges of cheesecloth together; squeeze cheesecloth bag over a small bowl. Set 2 tablespoons ginger juice aside, and discard remaining ginger juice and pulp.
- Add ginger juice and remaining 1 tablespoon grated ginger to blender, and process until smooth. Add remaining cider and sorbet. Blend until smooth and frothy. Garnish with lemon slices, if desired.