1/2 Photos of Ginger Lemon Tea
I found this recipe while looking at recipes for cold and flu remedies. It looks good but I hope that I don't have to use it. ;-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first four ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- 2Remove ginger and lemon strips and discard them.
- 3Place tea bags in a teapot and immediately add simmering water mixture.
- 4Cover and let steep according to package directions.
- 5Remove tea bags and discard.
- 6Garnish with lemon slices if desired.
- 7Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Lemon Tea
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 10.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green tea bags