Ginger Lemon Dessert Cups
- Mix pudding and milk and let stand 5 minutes.
- Gring gingersnaps in food processor into crumbs. Remove bowl from processor and take out blade. (You can do the same thing with a zip lock bag and a rolling pin.).
- Add butter to the food processor and stir to moisten the crumbs. Pour crumbs into 4 small glass bowls and press crumbs up the sides.
- Add a few slices of strawberries to each bowl.
- Fill each dish with lemon pudding and top with more berries and crystallized ginger.
- Add whipped cream on top and garnish with lemon zest.