Recipe by Maïté G.
From Realfood April 2001
Top Review by Daniel P.
Very nice recipe. We cooked swordfish for first time and picked up yours because it contains a combination of our favourite herbs. We grilled on a grill skillet and it came up amazing. Garnished with soft boiled potatoes and a nice french white clairette. Thanks!
- 3 cm gingerroot, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lemon, juice of, only
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 red chile, deseeded and finely chopped
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 4 swordfish steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ginger and garlic in a small bowl and mix together to form a paste. Add the lemon juice, spring onions, chili and oil, then mix again.
- Add swordfish steaks and coat well with the mixture. Leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Remove fish from marinade and place on grill rack. Grill for 5-6 minutes, turning once.
- Drizzle with remaining marinade and serve with new potatoes, lime wedges and mixed salad.