Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 450 g peach slices (could use a mix of these) or 450 g mandarin oranges (could use a mix of these) or 450 g pears (could use a mix of these)
- 1 (250 g) packet ginger nuts, broken into pieces
- 1 1⁄4 cups cream, lightly whipped
- chocolate vermicelli, to decorate
- Drain the cans of fruit, reserving the syrup.
- Place one third of the gingernuts in a layer in the bottom of a 5 cup souffle dish and spoon over just enough of the syrup to moisten the biscuits.
- Arrange one third of the fruit on top and cover with a layer of cream.
- Repeat the layers twice and chill in the refrigerator.
- Decorate with chocolate vermicelli before serving.
- Cheers, Doreen Doreen Randal, Wanganui.
- New Zealand.