1/2 Photos of Ginger Lamb Chops
I love lamb chops and thought I would try something different from the usual Mint - For my taste this was simply delicious. If you haven't tried lamb "pink" do try it, once you have you will never go back to overcooked lamb!. Score the fat on the outside edges of the chops before frying.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season the chops with salt& pepper.
- 2Lightly spray a skillet and brown the chops on both sides over high heat (apprx 1 minute each side).
- 3Add Marsala wine.
- 4Spoon the marmalade over the chops.
- 5Cover and finish cooking.
- 6The time depends on the thickness of the chop and how well done you like them.
- 7Medium/pink is apprx 3minutes per side.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Lamb Chops
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1038.9
- Calories from Fat 683
- Total Fat 75.9 g
- Saturated Fat 33.5 g
- Cholesterol 210.9 mg
- Sodium 168.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 46.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: