- 1 (2 liter) carton vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (125 g) packet glace ginger, chopped
- 3 (567 g) cans lychees, in syrup
- 1⁄2 cup shredded of fresh mint
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the ice-cream and ginger in a large bowl. Transfer to an 11 x 21cm (base measurement) loaf pan and cover with foil. Place in the freezer for 2 hours or until firm.
- Meanwhile, combine the lychees and mint in a large bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge to macerate.
- Turn the ice-cream out onto a clean work surface and cut into thick slices.
- Divide the slices among serving plates and top with minted lychees to serve.