This is a delicious dessert for any Asian theme. Very easy to make. Enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the ice-cream and ginger in a large bowl. Transfer to an 11 x 21cm (base measurement) loaf pan and cover with foil. Place in the freezer for 2 hours or until firm.
- 2Meanwhile, combine the lychees and mint in a large bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge to macerate.
- 3Turn the ice-cream out onto a clean work surface and cut into thick slices.
- 4Divide the slices among serving plates and top with minted lychees to serve.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Ice-Cream With Minted Lychees
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.3
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 66.0 mg
- Sodium 123.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 64.2 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: