A quick and easy low fat and low carb recipe adapted from a weight loss tracking website's newsletter.
- In a small saucepan combine the honey, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and ginger. Over high heat cook until mixture reduces by half. Set aside to cool.
- Spray the grill grate with non-stick spray or wipe down well with oil, preheat grill to medium-high.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Grill the chops on each side for approximately 4 to 6 minutes depending on thickness. Brush the honey mixture on both sides of the chops and grill 2 to 3 minutes more on each side.
- Remove from grill and place chops on platter. Drizzle the remaining honey mixture over them and serve.